Proud Member of Team Sine & Monaghan

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Real Estate & Loving What I do!


As a token of my appreciation, I placed American flags in a few special areas I have recently done business in. Also, I flagged my home and my neighbors surrounding me. This past week I received another unexpected message of gratitude as a result of personally distributing hundreds of flags for the Fourth of July. 

It was very touching and was a great reward for my hard work.  Thank you for reaching out to me! It’s worth mentioning the flags are Made in the USA and shipped from Pennsylvania.

I’m fortunate in doing what I love and I love what I’m doing.  It pushes me to always improve. It is very rewarding to help others find the home of their dreams and or assist them in selling their existing home so they can move on to the next phase of their life.

I distributed flags in a few of the great communities that I do business in such as Oak Park, Berkley, Madison Heights, Royal Oak and Ferndale.  Thank you for your support and have a happy and healthy summer!   

  • Paul Banicki  Call or Text:   248-259-4187